In order to provide our services, LeEnticing Global may collect, use and disclose your information, including your personal data. Personal data is any information that can be used to identify you or that we can link to you. You may be asked to provide certain information when you use our services; however, you do have choices about the data we collect. When you are asked to provide personal data, you may decline, but if you choose not to provide data that is necessary to provide the services or a particular product or feature, you may not be able to receive the services or use that product or feature. We are a leading destination management company that comes up with cutting-edge services that will exceed the expectations of our agents.
The data we collect can include the following:
Table of Contents
a. Information we collect
b. How we collect your information
c. How we use your information
d. How we share your information
e. To whom we disclosed your information
f. how we protect your information
g. how long we keep your information
i.What are cookies?
i. Collection of information from children under the age of 14
j. Your rights with respect to personal data
k. How to contact us
1.INFORMATION WE COLLECT
LeEnticing Global order to facilitate its services collects the following information:-
1.1 Names and contact information (e.g., telephone number, fax number, e-mail address);
1.2 Travel information (e.g., passport number, visa, driver’s license number, TSA number, citizenship, date of birth, gender);
1.3 Travel preferences and trip/meeting preferences and other information (e.g., seat preferences, meal preferences, frequent flyer miles, other personal data provided by you via your profile or other requests);
1.4 Payment and bank information (e.g., credit card data); and
1.5 If Credentials, such as logins, employee IDs, passwords and user IDs.
Unless you provide consent, we will not collect or share your information for direct marketing purposes.
2.HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
LeEnticing Global may collect your information, including personal data:
2.1 Directly from you when you access certain of our services, including when you communicate with us via e-mail or other channels;
2.2 From other third party sources, including the company you are employed by or are otherwise traveling or attending a meeting on behalf of; and
2.3 From the Sites and Applications used by Company or accessible through our services.
Each Site or Application will contain a notice that describes the data collection practices applicable to the use of that particular Site or Application.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
IF you are a customer, an agent, an employee, or a job applicant, the personal information we hold and use is necessary for the performance of the services or independent travel agreement or other agreement to which you are party or to perform the services you have otherwise requested. LeEnticing Global may use the information concerning you that we collect or that is provided to us, including personal data, for any of the following purposes:
3.1 To provide our services and fulfill our obligations to you and/or your employer or the company you are otherwise traveling or attending a meeting on behalf of;
3.2 To fulfill a request made by you, your employer or the company you are otherwise traveling or attending a meeting on behalf of;
3.3 To communicate with you via e-mail, postal mail, telephone/mobile devices or our Sites or Applications;
3.4 To provide customer care and support services;
3.5 To process payments for purchases made by you, your employer or the company you are otherwise traveling or attending a meeting on behalf of;
3.6 To send you information or materials about products or services that may be of interest to you. Where required, we will obtain your consent before sending such marketing messages.
3.7 To generate pseudonymized or aggregated profiles and use such data for reporting and analytic purposes;
3.8 As we believe to be reasonably necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (d) to carry out our obligations and enforce our terms and conditions applicable to our products and services, including for billing and collection purposes; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; and (h) to protect against or identify fraudulent transactions;
3.9 To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it or with your consent.
4. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Your information, including personal data, collected by the company may be shared with or disclosed for business purpose
• We affiliates, joint ventures, partners, subcontractors and agents as necessary to provide our products and services;
• LeEnticing Global’s contractors, service providers and other third parties providing ancillary services to support our business (e.g., payment processors, data analytics providers, technology development);
• Third party service providers to fulfill travel arrangements and reservations (e.g., Global Distribution Systems (GDSs), airlines, trains, rental car and other ground transportation companies, hotels, cruise lines and other related travel vendors for booking/ticketing purposes, industry reporting authorities, technology vendors, including, without limitation, online booking tool providers, meeting registration software providers and audio visual companies, and visa and passport providers and/or verification services);
• Your employer or the company you are otherwise traveling or attending a meeting on behalf of for reporting, auditing, tracking and other purposes as necessary;
• Third party service providers you, your employer, or the company you are otherwise traveling or attending a meeting on behalf of request we send personal data to (e.g., safety and tracking information providers, companies providing weather information or travel alerts, successor organizations and other travel management companies);
• A third party in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Travel and Transport’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by Travel and Transport is among the assets transferred; • As we believe to be reasonably necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (d) to carry out our obligations and enforce our terms and conditions applicable to our products and services, including for billing and collection purposes; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain (e.g., exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and risk reduction); and For any other purpose with your consent.
5.TO WHOM WE DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION
a. our affiliates
b. Service providers
c. Third Parties to whom you authorize use to disclose your personal information in connection with the products or services we provide you.
6. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect the personal data. LeEnticing Global holds on its network and systems from unauthorized access, disclosure, destruction, and alteration. We conduct periodic reviews of our data collection, storage, processing, and security measures to verify we are only collecting, storing and processing personal data that is required for our products and services and to fulfill our contractual obligations. While we make every effort to protect the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant that our security measures will prevent illegal or unauthorized activity related to your personal data. When using our services, you should be aware that no data transmission over the Internet or storage system can be guaranteed as totally secure. Although we strive to protect your personal data, we do not warrant the security of any data and information that you transmit to us over the Internet and you do so at your own risk. Please notify us immediately if you believe your password or any of your personal data has been misused.
7. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
The Company retains personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law. When determining how long to retain personal data, we take into account our need to collect personal information for the provision of our products and services, applicable laws and regulations (including data protection laws) and our contractual and legal obligations. We may retain records to investigate or defend against potential legal claims.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
9. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 14
We will never knowingly request personal data from anyone under the age of 14 without first requesting consent from a parent or legal guardian. Once parental consent is granted, the child’s personal data is treated much like anyone else’s personal data. Parents or legal guardians can change or revoke the consent choices previously made, and review, edit or request the deletion of their minor children’s personal data by contacting us as set forth below.
10. YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may choose what personal data (if any) you wish to provide to us. However, if you choose not to provide certain details, your experience with some or all of our services or products may be affected. Some data privacy or protection laws may require us to obtain a separate express consent for the processing of your personal data. Your consent may also be implied in some circumstances, as permitted by applicable law, such as when communications are required to fulfill your requests. To the extent required by applicable law, you have the right to access your personal data and confirm the processing of your personal data. Also, where applicable, you have the right to rectify inaccuracies or errors, erase, restrict the processing, object to processing, withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data (or opt-out where applicable), and where applicable, the right to data portability of your personal data. We will handle those requests in the time specified by applicable law. Please note that oftentimes we collects personal data under the direction of its customers, including the us you are employed by or are otherwise traveling or attending a meeting on behalf of. Your use of our products and services may be subject to such LeEnticing Global’s policies, if any. If such a company is administering your use of our products or services, please direct your privacy inquiries to the administrator of such company.
11. HOW TO CONTACT US
Address: I-6/16, First Floor, Sector-16, Rohini, Delhi-110089, India
Email: [email protected]
Customer Care: India: +91-7303094100, Dubai: +971-45 713 110
LeEnticing Global will respond to your requests to the email address or phone number that you have registered with us or we otherwise have on file for you or any other suitable method. Depending on your request, we may review the request with you or the company you are employed by or are otherwise traveling or attending a meeting on behalf of to assist in resolving and responding to the request.
If you feel we have not been able to assist you with your complaint or concern, you may have the right to make a complaint to the data protection authority in your country (if one exists).